Calculates the default mask for currency based on the cultureInfo.
- Format provider to use to construct a default mask with. Can be a CultureInfo or a NumberFormatInfo instance.
- Number of digits in integer section. -1 means use a default. Can be 0 in which case there won't be an integer portion.
- Number of digits in fraction section. -1 means use one specified by culture info. Can be 0 in which case there won't be fraction section.
- If '-' or '+' then negative numbers are allowed. '-' specifies that the minus sign should be displayed only when the number is negative. '+' specifies that the plus or minus sign will always be displayed depending on whther the number is negative or positive. If this parameter is any other character then it's ignored.
- Specifies whether the mask should include the currency symbol.
Mask as a string.