The xamMenu™ control displays a list of items that represent application-specific commands or tasks. Typically, clicking an item on a menu opens a submenu or executes application logic.
Some of the important features for this control are listed below.
- Icons - Add icons to help illustrate the purpose of each menu item.
- Templates - Extensive templating capabilities lead to deep customization options and an enjoyable user experience.
- Checkboxes - Add checkboxes to allow end users to select multiple items.
- Menu Orientation - Customize the orientation and position as well as how menu items display themselves.
- Hierarchical Data - Add or bind to data to quickly display menu items any number of levels deep.
- Smooth Sliding - Smooth animation allows for a graceful look and feel.